Liability Waiver & Photo Release
Release of Liability Form must be completed and signed by students prior to the workshop. POST assumes no liability for accidents or injuries. Create at your own risk.
By entering the POST classroom, you consent to your likeness being used, without compensation, in all media, in perpetuity.
Accessibility & Accommodations
Our workshops are held in a production studio setting. While the front entry of our building has 2 small steps at the front entry, our side entry is wheelchair accessible.
Let us know if you have a need for any accommodations that we can plan for in advance. We will attempt to make the space functional for those with physical limitations, special needs, severe allergies, etc.
- Workshops are generally appropriate for ages 14 and over unless otherwise stated in the class description.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult and both must be registered for the workshop.
If you have been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and contact us as soon as possible. We will work with you to transfer your registration.
Class sizes are very limited to ensure everyone has plenty of space. We are asking all workshop participants to:
- Be fully vaccinated or provide a negative test result from within three days prior to the class
- Accept all requests of both POST and the instructor concerning mask wearing.
- Be mindful of your neighbors while snacking
All surfaces, tools, classroom space and restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each workshop. Hand-washing and hand sanitizer will be readily available to all.
Our workshops are subject to minimum enrollment. If a workshop is canceled due to not meeting minimum enrollment, students will be notified via email and offered the option to:
- Transfer to another workshop;
- Receive full credit in the form of a POST gift card; OR
- Receive a full refund.
POST is located at 14500 Kercheval in Detroit, MI 48215.
On-street parking is free and plentiful. You can park on either side of Kercheval.
Refunds & Cancellations
Up to 1 week prior to the class start date
- Participants may drop a class and receive a refund, less a $25 cancellation fee;
- Receive a credit in the form of a POST gift card, with no cancellation fee applied; OR
- Transfer into a new workshop if space is available, with no cancellation fee applied. (Please note: this may be applied once)
Less than 1 week prior to the class start date
- Participants may receive a 50% credit in the form of a POST gift card (which may be used for workshop fees and goods in the shop); OR
- Transfer their seat to a friend/relative.
Within 48 hrs prior to class start date
- Participants may transfer their seat to a friend/relative.
- Due to the resources required to plan workshops in advance, we are unable to offer a refund, credit or transfer the participant to new activity in this timeframe.