The Original 100 Questions Card Game
A well-designed boxed set of 100 question cards to spark meaningful conversations around love, life, culture and family.
In this set of beautiful cards, you’ll find laid out 100 of the very best questions, carefully designed to get a group of people into exceptionally entertaining and meaningful conversations. Split into categories, these cards cover: Personality & Emotions Work & Money Family & Friendship Travel, Culture & Taste Personality & Emotions Sex & Relationships Life & Death.
These 100 question cards can be brought out at family gatherings or dinner parties to provoke debate and initiate discussions which might otherwise go neglected.
- What’s the best evening you ever had?
- Are you where you wanted to be at this stage in your life?
- What do you and your partner argue about most?
- What are the best things you owe your parents?
- Would you be happy to tell your friends how much you earn?
- Have you ever had a religious experience?
Designed in London U.K.
The School of Life was founded in 2008 by Alain De Botton and other colleagues from the arts, education and cultural sectors. The School of Life is an organisation built to help us find calm, self-understanding, resilience and connection - especially during troubled times. We place emphasis on the need to understand ourselves better, so that we can secure serenity and make optimally reliable decisions, particularly around love and work.