The sun is just coming up on the Pacific Northwest coast, but our traveler has already built a beachside fire to warm up and make coffee. Our Van Life art print is based on a photo we took after hiking in Pacific City, Oregon. From the top of a giant dune, we looked down and spotted an old VW Bus parked on the beach. In creating this screen print, we couldn't help but imagine that there was a camper and dog inside.
- 4 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed orange, blue, green and brown inks
- French Memo Orange Kraft paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12x24" (standard frame size)
- Second edition of 95, signed and numbered by the artists
Print is sold unframed. If you would like to add a frame to your order, we are happy to frame it for you, please send a message to request a custom-made frame.
Printed in Madison Heights, Michigan
* POST Instructor