Return Soaking Bath Salts
Pink Himalayan Salt + Coconut Milk Powder infused with the aroma of Return for a sensual and luxurious bath experience. A soft and sensual blend. Return helps connect us to our emotional body and return to our knowledge of self. (Sacral Chakra, Svadhishthana) This scent also helps stimulate creative energy allowing the user to release inhibitions and manifest freely.
250 g / 8.5 oz glass jar
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Hydrating and cleansing. Mined in the foothills of the Himalaya mountains, Pink Himalayan Salt gets its hue from its trace mineral content.
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder: Softening and hydrating. Coconut powder is softening and soothing for the skin and is naturally moisturizing.
- Tangerine Essential Oil: Uplifting and supportive. Tangerine helps to instill confidence and playfulness opening us up to our full creative potential.
- Wildcrafted Amyris Essential Oil: Refreshing and warming. Amyris takes us to a safe place where we can be free to dream, create, and release the binds of ridged thinking.
- Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil: Calming and uplifting. Palmarosa helps to calm and sooth emotions allowing the user to clear and focus the mind.
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Soothing and intoxicating. Ylang Ylang is an aphrodisiac, it helps to calm and soothe the mind while inspiring creativity.
Handcrafted in Detroit, Michigan
*Woman Owned Business
Thara Sacra is a small-batch scared self-care company founded in Detroit, MI by Certified Aromatherapist Tara Gangadharan. Thara Sacra was born from a vision of making products that come from the earth and are infused with or help to enhance the energy or prana that flows through every living being. Her products are unique in that they are intuitively formulated to help enhance your physical and energetic beauty. Tara partners with other small female owned businesses to create the magic that is Thara Sacra. She also seeks to work with small, natural, environmentally conscious, sustainable, organic, or wildcrafted sources.
“She’s a modern medicine woman with her feet firmly in a traditional vedic ethos” — Monique Herzig, Alchemy Slow Living Studio