Spring Garden Paint by Numbers Kit
Unleash your inner artist and do not shy away from showcasing your artistic talent to the world! Each kit includes a great quality template printed canvas, a set of 5 premium brushes, and pots of acrylic paint with the appropriate colors with corresponding numbers. Also to make your craft easy and more joyful we have added a small printed finished picture to guide and inspire your painting. Even if you are new to this whole experience, it will be worth every hour spent. Project takes about 12 hours.
Enjoy and have fun with ease as each of the areas is numbered so that you can match the paint with the number. Just start at the number of your choice and just go with the flow. Do not forget to layer the paint for that additional little bit of depth in your art piece.
This set comes with:
- Set of 5 paintbrushes
- 16x20” ready-to-paint premium printed canvas
- Pre-mixed acrylic paints in handy little pots
This kit was made from an original illustration by Hebe Studio. Hebe Studio is run by Rhi James, a UK designer currently living and working from Perth Australia. Rhi created Hebe Studio in quarantine after a trip of a lifetime traveling around India for a couple of months. On her return, she spent her two weeks in self isolation painting. Hebe Studio was created from Rhi's love of travel and her ability to find beauty and inspiration from all corners of the world.
Made in Miami, Florida
*Woman Owned Business
- Stretch the canvas - one way that we suggest is ironing the canvas flipped and faced down.
- Find a flat area with good lighting to open up your canvas and start painting.
- Have a glass of water to clean your brushes and a drink for yourself to enjoy while you paint.
- Decide which numbers, sizes, and colors to go with first - there is no correct or incorrect way to paint this.
- Wet your brush and lightly drag some color on the brush. and fill in the paint with the corresponding number color.
- Clean your brush and repeat.
- Hang up and frame your painting
- To stretch the canvas and iron face down onto a clean flat surface and mist the back of the canvas lightly with water.
- The paint is water cleanup… please do not add water.
- Water based acrylic paints dry quickly if left open for too long. Always close the paint pot lids after use to prevent the paint from drying out.
- Make a mistake? Let it dry completely then you can easily paint over it with the right color paint or you can use water to wipe away one area that is still wet.
- Use your largest brush to second coat, it will smooth each color and help cover the numbers and lines.
Your masterpiece doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful! Enjoy the craft and the process and your beautiful new piece